Friday, October 31, 2008

Duffys Rain..


Ultra Sexy Duffy, finally her new single is on youtube, Rain On Your Parade.... 
The single is true to her style, her voice is absolutly perfect, I love it, so retro... the clip is very original and simple, she's wearing only a suit jacket witch makes her even more sexy then she already is... a touch of 007 style I would say, but that's just me, with male dancers all around her... it's in color but the only colors we actually see exept the black and white of the dancers suits and the black and white ambience is Duffys blue eyes and beautiful red lips, and I think it's enough isn't it??? I love the light effect that gives it a grafic feeling and leaves all the attention to Duffy...
Love it, can't wait till the album comes out....

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...