Monday, December 8, 2008

The Duchess



Usually, I am not a big fan of Kiera Knightly, but I couldn't resist this movie I had to see it cause I knew I would be satisfied with at least the costumes and the déco... I was not dissapointed, "en plus" it's not a bad movie, the story is not original but I enjoyed every minut of it, Giorgiana The Duchess ( Kiera ) was just an amazing woman, in the trailer they compared her to Lady D, but that is another story... The Duc of Devonshire ( Ralph Fiennes ) was so good in beeing a bad husband that I parted from the big screan liking him more... 
My romantic side left the movie with a sad heart, knowing that women all over the world rich or poor are still some of them facing the desteny of The Duchess...
If you love "les costumes de l'époque" and you are a passionate romantic  you have to see this movie...

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...