Friday, April 10, 2009

Day of Light...


Sometimes we forget that there are other prioraties in life,
that things aren't always beautiful, 
for some of us 
they are hardly ever beautiful...
I found this litle short movie on Vimeo...
I know that my blog is about fashion and 
my personal inspiration etc...
but
I'm touched by people like that... 
They go to places that most of us want to pretend 
that they don't see
or they don't even want to admit that 
they exist...
and they bring joy and beauty to those who are less
fortunate then themselves...
it's a couragous act, it's an unselfish act...
the contradiction in my heart working with fashion for 
the love of the art
and on the other hand dealing with 
the superficial and materialistik
world of fashion and all it's bling
makes me feel useless sometimes...
this movie is definitly one of those moments...
To learn more about Love Light & Melody
To learn more about Day of Light movie.

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...