Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gabrielle Chanel...






I don't like the house of Chanel in itself today...
I like the Lagerfeld style, it's not that...
I just don't like
The money imperium it represents today...
The repetition of the old things... that's so not Chanel...
Chanel hated the repetition of old things,
but not the old things in themselves...
she just twisted them in a new way...
Mens wear were always there she only decieded to wear them...
Pearls, chains and Camelias
were on every women at that time
she only decieded to
change the way women would wear them...
From beeing an accessorie among other feathers and froufrous
she gave them more
value by singeling them out...
Chanel was fresh & new.
My favorite designer of all time is deffinitly Chanel...
I was so happy to discover the movie " Coco Before Chanel"
yesterday cause it's that Chanel that I love...
The avant-guardiste...
the simple & extremly elegant Mademoiselle...
I loved the movie...
It reminded me of why I am so attached
to this icon in the first place...
She would hate to see what has happened to her
beloved fashion house today...
At least that's what I'd like to think...
The fact that my favorite actress Audrey Tautou
was playing Coco in the movie
only made my heart melt even more...
Benoît Poelvoorde
was the "cerise on sur le gâteau"
go and see this movie...
I loved it...


No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...