Friday, May 15, 2009

Pina & Maki Having fun...


My Dear Friend Pina & Her Dear Friend Maki
made this beautiful video...
Apparently Pina had to spend an hour or so lying
on the bottom of a cold empty pool
NAKED
while Maki went up and down,
moved the items and took the pictures...
very courageous dear Maki :)
The result is so beautiful and fun...
I have to precise that none of the Marseille girls
Pina Or Maki are proffesionals of film making or photo...
They are just two girls with great imagination...
This litle clip is a proof of what two
creative friends can accomplish
together with a camera, a pool and some clothes...
When I look at all the bad adds and clips
that cost millions and compare it to this...
This is just a peek,
the short film isn't finished yet but I love it....
Enjoy this raw material :)

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...