Friday, August 28, 2009

Ghost...



My personal favorit with this beautiful hat...

My Jacket from Between Heaven & Earth Collection

My Top & Collar :) Between Heaven & Earth Collection


PC: DEALER DE LUXE ISSUE 20

PHOTOGRAPHY..WALDEMAR HANSSON & MAX MODEN
STYLIST..EMMA TIBLOM
MAKEUP..SOPHIA ERIKSEN
HAIR..MARTINA SENKE
MODEL..SANDRA HELLBERG
ASSISTANT PHOTOGRAPHER..ERIK GARDVALL

I Love these pictures.... they made me daydream for a while...
Waldemar & Max a duo of poets making me melt.
And today I wanted to share them with you
Enjoy...
The light is just amazing...
Styling as well...
+ they used 3 pieces of my collection in this shoot
so what's not to like about it :)
Go Me :)

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...