Sunday, January 24, 2010

Put A Smile On My Face...










This was definitely the best movie I've seen in a while...
I don't think Gainsbourg fans will be disappointed...
it had everything in it to demand a smile of every fan :)
Gainsbourg child... funny, imaginative and insolent since the beginning...
like the cerise on the gateau...
Like the movie hasn't even started and
I was already thinking this is a great one...
You're sucked into his world from the first second
the casting is amazing....
you can also see beautiful aquarels and Gainsbourg imaginary friend
a perfect caricature of the Monsieur himself
with a huge nose and skinny legs...
it was the best surprise of the movie...

if you're in Paris you have to see it...
two hours of pure pleasure...
until you see it...
listen to my favorite sound of Gainsbourg...
Requiem Pour Un Con...

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...