Monday, March 8, 2010

"Flower Girl" # 4


a lovely person aka "Beautiful red head"
working on something tiny :)

some lovely persons needle "head"

another lovely person aka "Adonis the DJ" helping hands

someone working on some beautiful flower pieces...

and as you can imagine those are her feet :)
They all arrived beautiful and sexy
in high heels and ended up barefoot around midnight...

Peters desk abandoned since he was working on the lineup
of the show in the showroom... I must admit this beautiful room with
view over Avenue Montaigne made me dream a little... :)
please notice the most beautiful perfume bottle ever made
"L'Air Du Temps" in Lalique...

Hmmmm wonder who works here...

Yes that's my corner with hundreds of beautiful flowers...


Moving into the studio 4 days before the show was really a great experience, I arrived in the morning D-Day -4 and spread my flowers all over "my" desk, it was a nice moment when I finally started to discover the collection in the studio that until then was unrevealed for me, and the studio could discover my work, I was asked to make a couple of propositions for the belts and Peter decided we were making all 4 of them, I was really happy, exhausted but happy... working in the studio was so much fun for me...
I guess Nina Ricci is one of few fashion houses in Paris were you have a good ambience, they were working hard yes, late hours yes, but with a smile and a lot of humor... and that was really nice to see for a change, gave me hope that maybe one day I'll be working with my own team in such a great harmony... I was amazed to see a head designer highly respected by his team and no one "feared" him, for those of you working in this business you all know how horrible some "AD" can be, well Peter isn't, and I guess it's what gave us all such a nice environment to work in...

2 comments:

Sulani said...

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee we want to read the rest, your story is like a fairy tale, I was in love with your collections now I'm in love with your life
Hugs

Sulani

Rita said...

Oh, thank you Sulani.....

trust me there is nothing in my life to fall in love with.... most of the time I'm frustrated in front of my sewing machine not being able to create the things that are in my head.... I'm not a very good tailor so I try my hardest to still create something unique...

But there is nothing glamourous over what I do..... fashion is like any other job ( Ok that's a lie I love my job ha ha ha )

take care Sulani and thank you..

Rita

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...