Thursday, April 22, 2010

All You Need Is Love...





pictures of our making-of to my page, we don't know any photographers
who can do this for free and we can't afford paying anyone so
my husband transform our living room in a studio and we try our best
to take good pictures of my doll :)
one day this doll is becoming very famous...


Many designers give up after a while...
cause lets face it it's hard.
and there aren't many who can handle the pressure
of working by themselves and creating
everything from scratch...
In my case what keeps me going
is the support of my family
a couple of dear friends...
"you're very few but it's enough for me"
and last but definitely not least
Mon Amour...
I would have given up ages ago if it wasn't for you
thank you for encouraging my
"expensive hobby"
If I ever make it it would for sure be thanx to you...

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...