Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Collection


" It's a collection that I had to realize in no time, 5 weeks from idea to finish, so it was important for me to keep it simple and practical which is in perfect harmony with how I'm feeling right now, I used a lot of lace, guipure, crochet, but also wool organza, silk and even some sequins, I tried to keep the line simple and elegant accentuating the waist and slightly working volumes around shoulders and waist lines... I wanted it to have a very delicate and chic feeling leaving many possibilities in mixing the pieces together to create different looks.

I played a lot with transparency and see through leaving you the choice of revealing or hiding by the options of layering and styling, it is a very playful collection and every piece can easily be mixed to your own wardrobe creating a very personal style. As for the details that I am so fond of they were delicately floral this time, a "clin d'oeil" to my previous collections and my collaboration with Nina Ricci, I wanted to have fun with a winter collection twisting the seasons around and finally having the revenge of the happy spring on the melancholic autumn.""

For any further information please contact Andreas Sjöstrand at IBEYOSTUDIO.

3 comments:

VAN said...

Elegant. Beautiful. Chic.

Plantress said...

I am so excited by the picture. I love the description. Is there more I can see?
plantress

Rita said...

Van Kunder, thank you
plantress, thank you, I don't have any professional pictures to share with you but I'm working on my site it only takes some time cause I do everything by myself with my husband.... but you'll be able to see them on a doll just like in this picture quiet soon.... I promise :)

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...