Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Amazing Light...





those are pictures taken with my i-phone...
so the quality is ok but not as nice as in real...

Contact: petra@pust.se
Website: www.pust.se

Some of you might know that I am in Stockholm now
and I'm trying to find goodies in this city too...
being used to Paris surprises around
every corner can spoil you quiet a bit...
so I was extra glad to visit
Konstfacks "Vårutställning 2010"
( University College of Arts, Crafts and Design )
" Degree exhibition 2010"
I discovered many talented artists...
This installation by Petra Thorgren in particular
stayed in my mind...
it was really great experiencing it in real...
I will keep on dropping some posts about the other
amazing things I found...
for now enjoy Petras colorful work.


No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...