Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nina X 2

click on image to enlarge

Up here a special made mask by moi
for this shooting by Nina Holma

The Cover of HEA7EN Mag 4 that I've worked on in a way :) ...

The First Page On Nina Holmas Webside with my dress

I'm quiet happy to have a tiny input in these....
a wile ago I introduced the great new talent
Nina Holma to Françoise Colozzi editor in chief for HEA7EN Mag
because I simply love Ninas work...
and tonight HEA7EN 4 will go online
with the cover by no other then Nina Holma
from a shooting I actually worked on :) so it's great

and on Ninas site that will soon go online you can see
my tulle and dentelle dress from my
waiting to be kissed collection in this amazing pic....


2 comments:

N.A. said...

Rita, don't get angry, the picture is amazing reminding me of a work i saw in Italian Vogue though, your dress is WOW but that shit golden curtain thing on top of it is soooooo ugly. poor guy he really has no style. again how the hell does all these photographers work wis him?

Rita said...

Ha ha....
N.......... ha ha ha I like that, I'm gonna call you N now :) you're so funny...... thank you, I really like this pic by Nina as well but I agree with you, that curtain lining is sooo ugly over the dress looks like a dead animal.... but hey... either you can style or you pretend you can.... ps... are you gonna be in paris soon??? bisou

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...