Sunday, November 2, 2008

Couleur Fétiche...

Spring 09

Resort 09

Spring 08

fall 07

J'adore Lanvin, anyone who understands anything about fashion must agree, IT ROCKS.... 
Lanvin is great, Alber Elbaz is genious, people who work with him are not afraid of braking the
habit of following trends...
They create their own trend, the Lanvin Trend...
I love those easy going dresses that any women can pull off, the details are always "très raffinés" never too much, the allure is "décontractée" and the colors if it's not black it's always warm and sexy, this beautiful pink is deffinitly my favorit and the house keep bringing it upp never quiet the same but always equally appreciated... my personal favorits are the look spring 09 and fall 07... Lanvin likes "La Vie En Rose" and so do I... That's why Lanvin will always be my personal "Couleur Fétiche"



2 comments:

Jagucha said...

this is the best colour of my sister, how not to like it?

Rita said...

My sisters favorite color too :)

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...