Monday, March 23, 2009

Lindha & Martina

here using my collar with some cool Pierre Cardin vintage glases...


Here using a dress from my Between Heaven & Earth collection



A Duo of two friends making beautiful pictures...
Lindha Portman Sagum is the stylist with a poetic yet modern feeling
Her styling is light and personal
and I am really happy that she discovered my work
and is using my clothes in her series of beautiful poetry
that she creates with her friend photographer Martina Olsson...
I'm already a fan...
You can see more of their work on Lindhas site that I linked up there...



Here is a little video made with a small handcamera by Johan Mideberg
I guess you could call it Friends having fun...Enjoy!

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...