Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jimmy Backius





Made my Marie Antoinette dream come true...


These are so beautiful...
I Love
It's actually a very long serie, but I liked the ones
in the garden better...
You can see the entire story on his homepage.
I don't know much about fashion photographers but
I just realized when I was watching stories on
Jimmy Backius home page that I had
seen them in different magazines over the years
and that I had liked each story without exeption...
Does it mean I am a fan of his work???
I guess it does even though I don't know much about him...
so from now on I'm a humble fan of his.
I know enough to say that whatever style
he's choosing he's doing it right...
There is much more breath taking pictures on his site...
Enjoy...


No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...