Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Drowned...




Sitting in front of my desk
wanting to get somewhere...
I have to start working pretty soon
otherwise I'm not gonna make it.
Every season the same pain...
Only this time it's worse then ever,
trying to make a big change in my life,
to leave Paris & return to Stockholm
where I am planing on doing my best to have my own line
as soon as possible...
yeah right like that's gonna be easy...
why is it so damn hard???
Isn't passion & talent enough?
How am I gonna make a new collection in less then 6 weeks
when I'm completly overworked and
stressed...
Not even my 5 weeks in Lebanon helped...
Fashion design is a rotten place to be...
I look around me and I see a lot of fake, a lot of bling
a lot of "I know someone who know someone",
or I'm X's daughter,
or simply "$$$"
it's impossible to be creative with so much pressure...
I feel like someone is drowning me in a pool...
I need to take a breath...
I need to BE....
Just
BE
&
Create
whatever
I
want
to
create
I wish I knew somone who knew someone...
But then again
I won't be able to say
" I made it by myself "
For all of you lonely designers out there...
We'll make it...

Pictures Zeina Holloway who else???

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...