Sunday, April 5, 2009

Victoire De Castellane






























I will always remember the 
Dior Joaillerie exhibition at the Bon Marché with 
Victoire De Castellane...
It was amazing... I didn't know much about her 
until last month when I read a huge article 
about her life and passion in a fashion magazine...
I loved the article because her portrait was 
as sparkeling as her beautiful jewelry...
I love her imaginary childish world and how it 
meets the serious performant world of 
fine jewelry...
It's such an amazing and extraordinary world...
colorful like a Disney movie...
Magical like an evening sky full of stars...
I love it... In perticular the rings...
Enjoy :)



Discover more on
there are many small movies about 
the collections and the making of the jewelry....

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...