Saturday, April 11, 2009

Joie De Vie







Searching for ideas summer 2005
I came up with this...
I called it my "Joie De Vie"
I love the blinding effect of pastel collors on some people...
How they hate it, how they can't look at it...
as if they were hiding their past trying at any price
to avoide their childhood dreams
I don't understand this fear...
I find their reaction comic really...
My childhood is so precious to me
and these colors brings me back to the smells
the tastes the fantasy world that I used to hide in...
I miss it badly...
what a shame to be a fashion designer at 30 and not at 3...
it would have for sure been much more intresting...
I would have for sure taken myself less seriously...
My next collection is the oposite of this in color
since I'm feeling blue
and not at all in the clouds like the last one...
but I always keep
a litle something from my fantasy world...
can't wait to share it with you...
Creating is really my Joie De Vivre




No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...