Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our "All Wrapped In Black" day...

Do You want to take a look at our

I decided to go "Big Hair" on Tina
and nude colors for the make up....
with really dark and marked Brows and eyes...
With Tinas eyes it was quiet easy to achieve...
so I can't take a lot of credit for that...

We went black on her nails as well...
we really like that... simple and dark...
yummy

Garbage???

No just my set design....
Since it was really a "home made" feeling
over the whole thing, I decided to fix everything myself...
let's just say didn't have any other options :)
But the set turned out quiet nice,
the cardboard colors framed the black outfits perfectly...

28 octobre 2009 Paris Concorde
Tina, Aurélien and Moi :)

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...