Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nothing else matters....




There are days, when you're unable of leaving
your bed.... your body is heavy
your mind is in dreamland
and you just want to stay in the one place
where you don't have to do anything
or be anyone...
I'm in love with my apartment here in Paris
it's true, but what I love most
is staying in my bed till I can't keep my eyes closed
I hardly ever do that cause I always have a lot of things to do
so I'm enjoying it extra much lately...
I've been having so many things to do this last year that
a small calm period like the one I'm having now is like
a gift from heaven...
I'm enjoying it for two more weeks...
and then I'm hitting Stockholm...
New plans, new life, and hopefully some
positive changes...
till then.... I'll be in my bed till 12h and
in the streets of Paris till late in the evening...
I figured I deserve a real break...

No comments:

My New Site ...

www.ritasaardi.com Enjoy :) My new website by my darling Aurélien Lemoine :) Merci mon amour...